Protect Your Place From Spreading Germs and Viruses
Germs, bacteria, and viruses thrive in dirty environments, commercial disinfection services are used to clean surfaces and equipment in businesses, hospitals, medical offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, and daycares. Thorough disinfection begins with a deep detailed cleaning followed by advanced green cleaning and disinfectants that are the the best in industry. Disinfecting services are ideal for businesses that provide services to sensitive populations such as clinics and hospitals to create healthy spaces.
- Disinfecting Services
- Sanitizing Services
- Deep Cleaning
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants
- High Touch Point Areas of Focus
- Facility Specific Services
- OSHA, CDC, and EPA Compliant
Why disinfection cleaning is important
Our state-of-the-art electrostatic applicators provide 360° coverage around curved and hard to reach surfaces with cutting-edge technology available in the industry combining electrostatic delivery with more conventional methods like fogging and misting.. Our electrostatic process atomizes the disinfectant solution and creates a magnetic charge that seeks out and fully encompasses all touch points and grounded room surfaces.
Germs, bacteria, viruses, and pathogens are found in dirty environments. Their experts clean them up using best practices set forth in leading governmental agencies, including the CDC, FDA, and EPA. We don't use standard cleaning products that are available on store shelves. Instead, we use advanced green cleaning solutions and disinfectants that are best in the industry.
- Control emerging and infectious diseases with proper cleaning
- Controlling and preventing of the spread of viruses like influenza, HIV, MRSA, COVID-19, and others when an appropriate disinfectant is used
- Decreased risk of liability because someone got sick at your place of business
- Increased trust from customers, who know that you care enough to invest in their well-being
- Decreased risk of workplace illness creating service disruptions
How does disinfection services work?
We first remove all visible dust, debris, and dirt from flat surfaces and high touch areas like door handles, light switches, and horizontal flat surfaces. After the area is clean, disinfecting can begin. Depending on the specific area and services needed, we can use electrostatic spray, fog, or CLO2 treat with EPA approved disinfecting products. Because we use a plant-based botanical disinfector approved for use in hospitals and around food, the area will be safe to return to just 10-15 minutes after the service is completed.
Scientifically proven to kill 99.999% of viruses, odor-causing bacteria, mold, allergens and odors
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Canine Parvovirus
- Carbapenan resistant Klebsiella
- Clostridium dicile
- Enterococcus faecalis Vancomycin
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Feline Calicivirus
- Hepatitis A virus
- Hepatitis B virus
- Herpes simplex virus type 1
- Influenza virus H1N1
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- MRSA & GRSA Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
- Mycobacterium bovis (TB)
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- Pneumoniae Norovirus
- Poliovirus type 1 Resistant
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus – Canine Distemper Virus
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus eureus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
How safe is the disinfection?
Unlike many other chemical disinfectants on the market which can be toxic, cause damage or discoloration to surfaces, or harm the environment, our eco-friendly technology has been vigorously tested for safe use and durability.